Simple and delicious Thermomix Lemon Cheesecakes… the perfect no-bake dessert or party food recipe!
When it comes to desserts, there’s 2 things I love (ok.. there’s actually WAY more… but these 2 are up there):
- Anything lemon flavoured
- Individual desserts…. helllloooo no sharing!!!
And these Thermomix Lemon Cheesecakes tick both those boxes. They have a beautiful lemon flavour (plus extra lemon curd on top!) and they’re also super cute miniature desserts that you don’t have to share with your hubby… your kids… anyone!!!
These Thermomix Lemon Cheesecakes are:
- quick and easy (they take just 15 minutes to prepare)
- absolutely DELICIOUS!!!
You can use our Thermomix Lemon Curd recipe when decorating these cheesecakes or if you’re pressed for time, a store-bought version is absolutely fine too!
If you love cheesecake as much as I do, then please, please check out some of our favourite Thermomix Cheesecake recipes!
Thermomix Lemon Cheesecakes
- 100 g butter
- 250 g plain sweet biscuits like Arnott's Marie
- 500 g cream cheese
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tsp gelatine powder
- 75 g lemon juice
- lemon curd and strawberries to serve
- Place the butter into the Thermomix bowl and melt on 100 degrees, Speed 1, 2 minutes. Add the biscuits and crush on Speed 8, 10 seconds.
- Divide the mixture between 6 small serving bowls or glasses and press down firmly.
- Place the cream cheese into the Thermomix bowl and mix on Speed 6, 20 seconds. Add the sweetened condensed milk, dissolved gelatine (see notes) and lemon juice and mix on Speed 5, 30 seconds (scraping down the sides of the bowl partway through).
- Divide the mixture between the serving bowls and place into the fridge for 2-3 hours or until set. Decorate with lemon curd and fresh strawberries (optional).