If you LOVE all things caramel, this Thermomix Jersey Caramel Fudge recipe is for you!!
Jersey Caramels are one of my all time favourite lollies and I just can't get enough of them whenever there is pack nearby. They can be a little hard to track down these days, but thankfully our local IGA and variety stores keep them in stock. I decided to add them to my go to Chocolate Fudge recipe and couldn't have been happier with the result. Yes this is a super sweet fudge, but that means you only need a small slice (or two!) to satisfy your sweet cravings.
- 200 g of Jersey Caramels
- 440 g of milk chocolate
- 390 g tin of condensed milk
- Put the Jersey Caramels into your Thermomix bowl and chop of 2 seconds on speed 5 – if you want them cut into small pieces, simple blitz for a couple of seconds longer - set aside into a separate bowl until needed.
- Break the milk chocolate into squares and put it into the Thermomix bowl.
- Add the condensed milk and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 3.
- Add the Jersey Caramel pieces and mix for 20 seconds on reverse, speed 1.
- Working quickly, pour the fudge into the prepared pan and place in the fridge for 4 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
- Remove fudge from the fridge and cut into small pieces.
What's your favourite fudge recipe?