These Thermomix Ham and Mustard Scrolls are a great snack to pop into your lunch bag to take to work, or the kids lunch boxes.
They are also a great way to use up any leftover ham you may have lurking in the fridge and can also be made in advance and stored in the freezer for easy snacks.
If you are making these Thermomix Ham and Mustard Scrolls for the little kids, you may want to cut back on the amount of mustard you use.
- 300 g of self raising flour + extra to dust
- 90 g of butter
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 160 g of milk
- 60 g of butter
- 3 tablespoons of seeded mustard
- 1 cup of grated tasted cheese – plus ¼ cup extra
- 150 g of ham
- Extra milk to brush
- Preheat your oven to 210 degrees and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Place the flour, butter and salt into the Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 9 until mixture is the same consistency as bread crumbs.
- Add the milk and mix for 7 seconds on speed 4 to combine.
- Use the kneading function to knead the dough for 2 minutes
- Turn the dough out onto a floured bench and using a rolling pin, roll the dough out until you have a 30cm x 40cm rectangle.
- Spread the butter and mustard over the dough, leaving a 2cm gap around the edges.
- Brush one long edge with a little milk.
- Scatter the ham and cheese over the dough.
- Starting at the long side (without milk) carefully roll the dough until enclosed.
- Cut into 12 slices – approximately 2cm thick.
- Place on a baking tray and sprinkle with a little extra grated cheese.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown on top and cooked through.