A deliciously decadent Thermomix Double Chocolate & Walnut Brownie that takes less than 10 minutes to prepare (and even less time to devour!!).
Helllooooo brownies! If you’re looking for a rich, chocolatey and oh-so-naughty chocolate brownie recipe then you’ve come to the right place! Our Thermomix Double Chocolate & Walnut Brownie is one cheeky little treat!!
I love this brownie recipe because it’s so simple. You just melt the butter in the Thermomix, add your ingredients, mix and you’re all done. The hardest part about making these brownies is waiting for them to cook!
Oooh and while we’re chatting about brownies, don’t forget to check out our collection of Thermomix brownie recipes (they’re just as naughty!).
Thermomix Double Chocolate & Walnut Brownie
- 150 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 165 g plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 85 g cocoa powder
- 150 g brown sugar
- 180 g caster sugar
- 100 g walnuts, roughly chopped
- 140 g milk chocolate chips
- 140 g white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius (fan-forced). Grease and line an 18 X 28cm baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Melt the butter in the Thermomix bowl on 80 degrees, Speed 2, 3 minutes (or until completely melted). Allow to cool slightly.
- Add the eggs, plain flour, salt, baking powder, cocoa powder, brown sugar and caster sugar and mix on Speed 4, 5 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat for a further 5 seconds or until completely combined.
- Add the walnut, milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips and mix on Reverse, Speed 3, 8 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 25-30 minutes or until crunchy on top and cooked through when tested with a skewer. Allow to cool in the pan before cutting into slices.