A rich and creamy Thermomix Cookies & Cream Slice made with Oreo biscuits and a white chocolate cheesecake filling. The perfect sweet treat!
This yummy slice needs absolutely no introduction (the mouthwatering chunks of Oreo biscuits in the white chocolate cheesecake speak for themselves!), BUT here goes anyway...!!!
Meet our favourite Thermomix Cookies & Cream Slice! This is easy, delicious and oh-so-addictive! It's made with a super simple Oreo base and topped with a smooth and creamy cheesecake layer (with those extra Oreo chunks!) and then finished off with mini Oreos on top (just because they're cute!!).
Our Thermomix Cookies & Cream Slice is the perfect treat for any chocoholic out there!!! Enjoy xx
For more great Thermomix cheesecake recipes, check out some more of our favourites here...
For more yummy baking recipes, check out our Thermomix Sweet Cookbook… now with FREE SHIPPING!!
Our cookbook is full of 15 of our very favourite (and most popular!) sweet recipes… including biscuits, slices and cakes and also includes a handy conversion chart for commonly used ingredients.
You will receive a printed copy of our cookbook in the mail PLUS a free eBook version emailed straight to you!
Thermomix Cookies & Cream Slice
- 100 g butter
- 274 g packet original Oreo cookies
- 500 g softened cream cheese
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 240 g thickened cream
- 3 tsp gelatine powder, dissolved (see notes)
- 200 g white chocolate melts
- 230 g mini Oreos
- Grease and line an 18X28cm baking tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Place the butter into the Thermomix bowl and melt on 100 degrees, Speed 2, 3 minutes. Add the Oreo cookies and crush on Speed 6, 10 seconds. Press into the prepared tin and smooth down with a spoon. Place into the fridge.
- Place the cream cheese, caster sugar and vanilla extract into the Thermomix bowl and mix on Speed 5, 10 seconds. Scrape down the sides and repeat for a further 10 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Add the cream, dissolved gelatine and cooled melted chocolate and mix on Speed 6, 10 seconds.
- Add a few of the mini Oreos and mix on Reverse, Speed 5, 10 seconds. Spread the mixture over the top of the prepared base. Top with the mini Oreos and place into the fridge for 3-4 hours or until set.