The best ever 2 ingredient Thermomix Chocolate Nutella Mousse! Eat it on it’s own or add your favourite toppings!
If you’ve been visiting ThermoBliss for a while, you’ll know that we’re massive fans of quick and easy desserts…. and this Thermomix Chocolate Nutella Mousse is exactly that!!!
It’s made from just 2 ingredients (cream and Nutella) and can be topped with absolutely any of your favourite toppings. Here’s a few of mine:
- raspberries and Ferrero Rochers
- shaved chocolate
- extra whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles
This is such a great recipe to get the kids to help out in the kitchen making! I know my 2 year old LOVES turning the Thermie on to whip the cream and then folding through the Nutella (although lets face it… he also likes to lick the spatula a LOT as we go!).
Anyway, this Thermomix Chocolate Nutella Mousse really is the perfect dessert. It’s simple, it’s delicious and it’s loved by everyone!!
Thermomix Chocolate Nutella Mousse
- 300 g thickened cream
- 150 g Nutella
- raspberries, Ferrero Rochers, shaved chocolate etc, to decorate
- Whip the thickened cream in the Thermomix bowl Speed 3.5 until soft peaks form.
- Fold the Nutella through with a spatula.
- Divide amongst 4 small serving bowls.
- Add your favourite toppings to decorate.
- Place into the fridge for 4-6 hours or until set.