The yummiest and healthiest Thermomix Chocolate Hazelnut Bliss Balls made from hazelnuts, cocoa powder and medjool dates.
If you've been coming to ThermoBliss for a while, you'll know that I have a massive sweet tooth. But I also know there's times (lots of times, in fact!), where I really need to reign it in and lay off the cheesecake (as awful as it is to do!). But my problem is that I still get those darn 11am.... 3pm... hmm 9pm sweet cravings. And so my solution is these Thermomix Chocolate Hazelnut Bliss Balls!!
They're made from just 3 ingredients, take no time to make AND they kick my sugar cravings to the curb (although if we're being honest, these will NEVER be able to compete with a huge slice of cheesecake... does anything!?!!). But they really are deliciously yummy little chocolatey bites.
If you love Thermomix Bliss Balls, make sure you check out these recipes too...
Thermomix Chocolate Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- 200 g pitted medjool dates
- 120 g hazelnuts (skins removed)
- 2 tbs cocoa powder (or cacao)
- Add all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl. Press Turbo until the mixture is finely chopped and comes together.
- Take large teaspoonfuls of the mixture and roll into balls.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 months.