These Thermomix Chocolate Chip Brownies are one of my all time favourite recipes as they are just so easy to make and you will find most of the ingredients in your pantry!
You can be as creative as you like with this recipe and add all white chocolate chips or even a mixture of white, milk and dark chocolate chips, it’s completely up to you!
These Thermomix Chocolate Chip Brownies are a great last minute recipe to put together when you’ve got visitors coming around (or you are suddenly craving brownies!!) as they can be put together and baked in around 45 minutes.
Don’t forget to check out our deliciously sinful Chocolate Brownies here.
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 220 g of caster sugar
- 90 g of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 75 g of plain flour
- 200 g of white chocolate chips
- 50 g of milk chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees and line the base and sides of a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper.
- Place the sugar, butter and cocoa into your Thermomix bowl and melt for 3 minutes on speed 2 at 65 degrees or until melted.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
- Add the flour and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4 before scraping down the sides and mixing for another 10 seconds on speed 4.
- Add 150g of the white chocolate chips and all of the milk chocolate chips and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4 REVERSE.
- Add approximately 150g of the white chocolate chips and all of the milk chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared tin and smooth the surface. Sprinkle the remaining white chocolate chips over the top.
- Place the brownies into the oven to bake for 35 minutes.
- Carefully remove the cooked brownies from the oven and allow them to cool in the tin before removing, cut into small pieces .
What’s your favourite brownie recipe?