If you need a sweet fix in a hurry, these Thermomix Chocolate Cherry Balls are for you!! They taste just like a Cherry Ripe and are so quick and easy.
Here at ThermoBliss we LOVE no-bake recipes. And not only are these choc-cherry balls completely no-bake, they’re also absolutely delicious.
This is a great recipe for getting kids into the kitchen – they’ll love rolling the balls and dipping them into the melted chocolate (and licking their fingers, of course!).
One little trick for making your balls perfect, is to roll the mixture into balls and then pop them into the freezer for approximately 30 minutes. This will help the mixture to harden and will also make the chocolate set quicker.
Are you a Cherry Ripe fan too??
- 200 g glace cherries
- 4 cups (360g) desiccated coconut
- 1 X 395g tin condensed milk
- 4-5 drops pink food colouring
- 250 g dark chocolate melts
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 X 55g Cherry Ripe bar , cut into small chunks (for decoration)
- Place the glace cherries into the TM bowl and puree on Speed 8 for 10 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the coconut and condensed milk and mix on Reverse, Speed 4 until completely combined.
- Add the pink food colouring and mix on Reverse, Speed 4 until the colour is evenly distributed.
- Roll mixture into heaped teaspoon-sized balls and place onto a baking tray.
- Place the tray into the freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
- Place chocolate melts and coconut oil into the TM bowl.
- Melt on Speed 2, 50% power for 4 minutes (scraping down the sides of the bowl partway through).
- Using two forks, dip each of the coconut balls into the melted chocolate mixture, allowing any excess to drip off.
- Place back onto the baking tray and top with a small Cherry Ripe square.
- Repeat with remaining balls.
- Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days.