Our Thermomix Choc Coconut Balls are made from just 3 ingredients and take no time at all to prepare! Delicious and simple.... that's what we're all about!
To make these balls, you'll need coconut, sweetened condensed milk and dark chocolate. That's IT!! Simply use the Thermomix to combine the coconut and condensed milk, roll the mixture into balls and freeze to set. Then melt some chocolate in your Thermie, coat the balls with it and you're good to go!
These make the perfect party food, or even just a sneaky late night treat. Go on...!!!
Thermomix Choc Coconut Balls
- 360 g desiccated coconut
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 250 g dark chocolate
- Add the coconut and condensed milk to the TM bowl and mix on Reverse, Speed 4 until completely combined.
- Roll mixture into heaped teaspoon-sized balls and place onto a baking tray. Place the tray into the freezer for 30 minutes.Place chocolate melts into the TM bowl. Melt on Speed 2, 50% power for 4 minutes (scraping down the sides of the bowl partway through).
- Using two forks, dip each of the coconut balls into the melted chocolate mixture, allowing any excess to drip off. Place back onto the baking tray and top with extra melted chocolate (if desired).
- Repeat with remaining balls.