Our Thermomix Choc Banana Smoothie is the perfect quick breakfast or easy snack for the entire family!
My kids are absolutely OBSESSED with milkshakes and this Choc Banana Smoothie is a great alternative to a traditional chocolate milkshake. It's made with cacao powder and sweetened with just a little honey to give it a yummy taste that is perfect for the kids.
I also include chia seeds and rolled oats to bulk this smoothie up just a little bit more to help fill their little tummies for longer and also as an attempt to stop them asking for something else to eat an hour later - I swear they are bottomless pits!
- 1 teaspoon of cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of rolled oats
- 1 frozen banana
- 4 ice cubes
- 230 g of milk (your choice)
- Slice the frozen banana into 2 cm pieces.
- Add all of the ingredients to your Thermomix bowl and blitz for 1 minute and 30 seconds on speed 9.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately