If you are a fan of Cherry Ripe Bars (and who isn’t?!) you are going to LOVE these no bake Thermomix Cherry Ripe Balls!
These Thermomix Cherry Ripe Balls make a great after dinner snack and are also perfect for your next party. You only need 5 ingredients to put these together and this is a great recipe for the kids to help you with – just make sure they don’t eat the Cherry Ripe bars before you put them in!
- 1 x 395g tin of condensed milk
- 250 g of plain (marie) biscuits
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 30 g of desiccated coconut plus extra to roll the Cherry Ripe Balls in.
- 3 x 52g Cherry Ripe bars - roughly chopped
- Place the biscuits and cherry ripe bars into your Thermomix Bowl.
- Crush by using the Turbo function for 1 second spurts 4 times or until the biscuits are crumbed.
- Add the condensed milk, cocoa and coconut.
- Mix for 20 seconds on speed 3 REVERSE or until well combined.
- Roll tablespoon scoops of the mixture into small balls.
- Roll the balls in the extra coconut and place in the fridge to set - approximately 4 hours
If you like these Thermomix Cherry Ripe Balls, make sure you check out our Thermomix Peppermint Ball recipe too!