Our Thermomix Cheese, Chive & Ham Mini Muffins make the perfect snack for kids and toddlers, a great substitute for a sandwich or a yummy side to a bowl of soup!
Savoury muffins are always a hit in our house – they’re the perfect way to fill up a hungry toddler! This particular recipe is made using ham, chives and cheese, but you can always add in some grated vegetables or corn too if you like. You can serve them either warm or cold (my favourite way to serve them is warm with lots of butter slathered on top… and with a big bowl of soup on the side.
These are literally the easiest little Thermomix Cheese, Chive & Ham Mini Muffins ever! They take just 10 minutes to prepare – and then only 20 minutes to cook (and they’ll smell absolutely DELICIOUS when they’re in the oven). You’ll know they’re ready when they’re nice and golden and crunchy on top!
So whether you decide to make a batch of these mini muffins for lunch box snacks, or as a side to your favourite soup… just know that they’ll be super yummy! We promise!
Want more lunch box ideas? Check out our ThermoBliss: Lunch Box Book Bundle for over 40 munching on the run recipes.
Thermomix Cheese, Chive & Ham Mini Muffins
- 100 g cheddar cheese
- 10 g chives chopped
- 100 g ham thinly sliced and chopped
- 2 eggs
- 75 g olive oil
- 185 g milk
- 300 g plain flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius (fan-forced). Lightly grease a 24 hole mini muffin tin and set aside.
- Place the cheese into the Thermomix bowl and grate on Speed 8, 10 seconds.
- Add the chives, ham, eggs, olive oil and milk and mix on Reverse, Speed 4, 5 seconds or until combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the plain flour and baking powder and mix on Interval/Knead function for 10 seconds or until just combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the mini muffin holes (filling almost to the very top).
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden and crunchy on top.
- Serve warm or cold. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 2 months.