One of my very favourite things to have for breakfast is bircher muesli… and our Thermomix Apple & Apricot Bircher Muesli is definitely one of the best varieties! I love that you prep it the night before, leave the oats to soak up all of the delicious juice and milk, and then in the morning it’s simply a matter of throwing in some chopped nuts and a big scoop of yogurt.
This is a great recipe for the whole family. My husband and my little boy both LOVE it as much as I do! You can mix and match with any fruits and nuts you like. I personally love the apricot/apple combination, but you can use sultanas or raisins if you prefer.
So next time you’re after a yummy breakfast, make sure you give our Thermomix Apple & Apricot Bircher Muesli a go! xx
- 30 g dried apricots
- 1 apple , roughly chopped
- 150 g rolled oats
- 180 g apple juice
- 90 g milk
- handful of nuts (almonds, cashews etc)
- 150 g yoghurt
- Place the apricots and apple into the Thermomix bowl.
- Chop roughly by pressing Turbo.
- Add the rolled oats, apple juice and milk and mix on Reverse Speed 3 until combined.
- Place the mixture into a sealed container in the fridge overnight (or for a few hours).
- In the morning, place the nuts into the Thermomix bowl and chop roughly by pressing Turbo.
- Add the oat mixture and the yoghurt and mix on Reverse Speed 3 until combined.