Our Healthy Thermomix Goji Berry Protein Balls are sweet, crunchy and chocolatey! With no refined sugar, they are protein packed and perfect for a healthy snack.
For a quick and easy and treat, you can't beat our Healthy Thermomix Goji Berry Protein Balls! They're made with medjool dates, goji berries, pumpkin seeds, almonds, cacao powder, protein powder, chia seeds and cacao nibs... YUM!
And best of all, these take absolutely no time at all to make in the Thermomix. Pop everything in, blitz it up, roll into balls and enjoy!
So simple and so delicious!
For more great snack recipe ideas, make sure you grab your copy of our Thermomix Lunchbox Snacks cookbook (with free shipping in Australia and New Zealand).
Healthy Thermomix Goji Berry Protein Balls
- 4 medjool dates
- 15 g goji berries
- 60 g pumpkin seeds
- 35 g almonds
- 15 g cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 30 g chocolate protein powder
- 45 g chia seeds
- 15 g cacao nibs
- 60 g water
- Place all ingredients (except for the water) into the Thermomix bowl and pulse on Turbo for 4-5 seconds or until the ingredients resemble crumbs.
- Add the water and pulse on Turbo 2-3 times or until it forms a wet, sticky mix. If needed, add more water gradually.
- Take teaspoons of the mixture and roll into balls.
- Optional: Melt a little dark chocolate and dip half of the balls in the melted chocolate.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge