Now that the warmer weather is upon us, it’s time to get back into smoothie making… and the Thermomix really is the best smoothie maker ever!
This Healthy Thermomix Berry & Chia Smoothie is one of my all-time faves. I love that it can be whipped up in less than two minutes and tastes great.
Most of these ingredients you’ll have in your fridge, freezer or pantry, which means it’s a great option for those mornings when you’ve run out of bread (yep, that always happens here too!), or you’ve just finished the last of your muesli (again, yep, I know the feeling!).
Best of all, this smoothie will leave you feeling great – it’s light but full of flavour. Perfect for some summer sipping in the sun.
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup berry yoghurt
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- Handful of ice
- Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl.
- Blend on Speed 10 for 30 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Blend for a further 30 seconds on Speed 10.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.