It’s no secret that we LOVE fudge around here… and the Thermomix just makes our addiction so easy!! This Easy Thermomix Chocolate Fudge is just a plain and simple fudge – and by gosh, it’s so yummy.
I used this recipe from the Recipe Community for this fudge. I love that it’s such a versatile recipe – you can leave it plain and simple all on it’s own, or add a bit of Peppermint Crisp and peppermint extract for a minty hit.
This would make the perfect gift at Christmas – it travels well and can be made ahead of time.
Easy Thermomix Chocolate FudgePrint Pin Rate
- 200 g milk chocolate melts
- 200 g sugar
- 1 can condensed milk
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 25 g liquid glucose
- Grease and line a 18X26cm rectangular slice tray with baking paper.
- Add the milk chocolate melts to the TM bowl and grate on Speed 9 for 5 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat for a further 5 seconds.
- Set the chocolate aside in a separate bowl.
- Place the sugar into the TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on Speed 9.
- Add the condensed milk, butter and liquid glucose.
- Cook on Speed 3, 8 minutes on 100 degrees.
- Cook on Speed 3 for a further 20 minutes, Varoma temperature.
- Add the milk chocolate back into the bowl and mix on Speed 3 for 30 seconds.
- Working quickly, pour the fudge into the prepared tray and place into the fridge to set.
- Cut into small slices.
- Once set, cut into 2cm squares and serve.
- Store in fridge.