For a quick, easy and totally delicious Christmas treat – these Mint Slice Balls are absolutely perfect! With a smooth, creamy truffle filling dipped in chocolate and decorated with M&Ms and mint slice leaves… these little dessert balls will be gone in an instant.
Christmas Mint Slice Balls
- 1 X packet Arnott's Mint Slice biscuits
- 125 g cream cheese , softened
- 150 g melted chocolate (milk, white or dark)
- 20 red M&M minis
- 10 spearmint leaf lollies , cut into slithers
- Crush the Mint Slice biscuits into the TM bowl on Speed 8 for 10 seconds.
- Add 125g of cream cheese and mix on Speed 4, 30 seconds or until completely combined.
- Roll the mixture into heaped teaspoon sized balls and pop onto a baking paper lined tray in the fridge.
- Take out the red M&M minis from the tube and set aside.
- Slice the spearmint leaves into tiny slithers (you’ll get about 5 out of each leaf) and set aside.
- Place the chocolate melts into the TM bowl and melt on 50 degrees, Speed 3, 3 minutes (or until melted).
- Pour the chocolate into a deep, narrow bowl or ramekin.
- Carefully dip your Mint Slice Balls into the chocolate mixture with a fork and place back onto the tray (allow any excess chocolate to drip off.
- Pop one red M&M mini and two spearmint leaf slithers onto the top of each of the balls.
- Pop back into the fridge to set.
- Store in an airtight container for 3-4 days.