These Thermomix Cheese and Zucchini Bites are a great snack for the kids!
When it comes to simple snack recipes, it doesn't get much easier (or tastier!) than these Thermomix Cheese and Zucchini Bites. They make a yummy snack for both the big and little kids (my baby loves them too!) and they are also a great way to get some extra veggies into everyone.
This recipe makes 12 of these little bites, but you can easily double it you prefer. When making these Cheese and Zucchini Bites, I used around 200g of zucchini, but if you have a little more or less that is ok. I also didn't drain the excess fluid as it helps to bind these together. If you have any of these delicious little bites leftover, simply pop them into the freezer for an easy snack.
- 200 g zucchinis - approximately
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of onion flakes
- 75 g of wholemeal flour
- 75 g of cheddar cheese
- 50 g of parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees (fan-forced) and lightly grease 2 x 6 shallow cupcake trays.
- Cut the cheddar and parmesan cheese into 3cm cubes and place into your Thermomix bowl. Grate for 10 seconds on speed 9 and transfer to a separate bowl until needed.
- Without washing the bowl, add the zucchinis (which have been cut into 3 - 4cm pieces) and onion flakes and blitz for 4 seconds on speed 5. If you would like the zucchini to be grated smaller, blitz for another 2 seconds on speed 5.
- Add the eggs, wholemeal flour, grated cheeses and salt and pepper and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4 reverse.
- Scrape down the sides and mx for a further 10 seconds, speed 4 reverse to combine.
- Divide the mixture between the trays and cook for 12 - 15 minutes or until golden.
If you are looking for some more yummy snack recipes, please take a look at our Snacks Ebook!