If you’re after a quick and easy Thermomix Banana Loaf recipe, this is the one for you! It’s so simple and uses just a few very basic ingredients – gotta love that! Oh and it’s mixed together in less than 2 minutes. How good is that!
To make this banana loaf you simply cream the butter and sugar together. Add in the bananas and mix well. Add the eggs and mix for a couple more seconds. Finally add the remaining ingredients and mix again. Then pour the mixture into a well-greased loaf tin and you’re set! Easy peasy!
We love to eat this banana loaf toasted with a little butter, peanut butter or honey, but it is absolutely beautiful on it’s own. It also makes the perfect thing for a breakfast on the go.
Are you a banana loaf fan too?
2 Minute Thermomix Banana Loaf
- 120 g butter , softened
- 200 g brown sugar
- 4 bananas (the riper the better!)
- 2 eggs
- 225 g plain flour
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius (160 if using fan-forced).
- Grease a loaf tin well (if you're not using a non-stick loaf pan, you may also want to line it with baking paper).
- Place the softened butter and brown sugar into the TM bowl.
- Mix for 20 seconds, Speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat for a further 20 seconds.
- Add the bananas and mix for 5 seconds, Speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the eggs and mix for 5 seconds, Speed 5.
- Add the plain flour, bi-carb soda, salt and vanilla extract and mix for 5 seconds, Speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat for a further 5 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin.
- Cook for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean or with a few crumbs.
- * If you notice the banana loaf over-browning during cooking time, simply cover with foil and continue cooking.