It’s very, very hard to beat a classic chocolate brownie recipe… but these Thermomix Nutella Brownies sure give them a run for their money!
They’re dense, rich and oh-so-moist. If you’re a chocoholic (like me!), then you’re going to LOVE these Thermomix Nutella Brownies. In fact, you’ll love them so much, there’s no way you’ll want to share!
You can serve these on their own (with a cuppa!), or warm them up and add a big scoop of ice-cream… and maybe a little drizzle of chocolate fudge sauce. Mmmm…..
- ¾ cup dark chocolate melts
- 115g unsalted butter
- ½ cup Nutella
- 150g brown sugar
- 2 large eggs + 1 egg yolk, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 130g plain flour
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius.
- Grease and line a 20cm square cake/slice tin with baking paper.
- Place the chocolate and butter into the TM bowl and melt on 100 degrees, Speed 2, 2 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the Nutella and mix together on 100 degrees, Speed 2, 30 seconds.
- Add the brown sugar and mix together on Speed 4, 10 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides and mix for a further 10 seconds, Speed 4.
- Add the vanilla essence and eggs and mix together on Speed 4, 20 seconds.
- Add the plain flour and mix together on Speed 4, 10 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 10 seconds.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared tin and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the brownie from the oven and set aside to cool in the pan.
- Place the cooled brownie into the fridge for 2-3 hours then cut into pieces and serve.