Need a batch of yummy cookies in a hurry? These Thermomix Macadamia & White Chocolate Chip Biscuits are sure to be the perfect cookie tin filler!
I love these biscuits because they are SO easy to make. Plus the combination of macadamia nuts and white chocolate is pretty much just the best thing ever! Yum!
This is a super versatile biscuit recipe, so feel free to leave out the nuts if you’re catering for allergies – or perhaps add in some dried fruits if you prefer. You really can’t go wrong with these super simple Thermomix Macadamia & White Chocolate Chip Biscuits.
- 150g butter, softened
- 80g caster sugar
- 80g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp bi-carb soda
- 225g plain flour
- 150g white chocolate chips
- 70g macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius (fan-forced).
- Line two large baking trays with greaseproof paper and set aside.
- Place the softened butter, caster sugar and brown sugar into the Thermomix bowl (with the butterfly inserted).
- Mix on Speed 4 for 20 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 40 30 seconds, Speed 6 (or until pale and creamy).
- Reduce to Speed 2 and with the butterfly still turning, add the egg and vanilla extract through the MC hole.
- Increase to Speed 4 for 20 seconds.
- Remove the butterfly.
- Add the salt, bi-carb soda and plain flour to the bowl.
- Mix on Speed 4, 10 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and repeat for a further 10 seconds.
- Fold the white chocolate chips and the chopped macadamia nuts through with the spatula.
- Place the dough into the fridge for 15 minutes (optional).
- Roll into heaped teaspoon sized balls and place onto the prepared trays (leave a gap between each cookie to allow for spreading).
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until just lightly golden.
- Allow to cool slightly on the baking trays before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.